Thursday, July 7, 2011

Advice to a Dom - Journal entry July 7th

Hello Folks: Master Hubby is back and we had a wild Tuesday evening, and a little less wilder Wednesday. Last night we watched an old seductive tease of a thriller movie “unfaithful” staring Richard Gere (one of my favorites) and Diane Lane. One of the deleted scenes has a “cunnilingus theme” why do they delete those I wonder. ⅔ of the way through the move...I got my ass lubed...and could not watch the rest of the movie. soon after went back to catching up on my cm and SL mail. Email responses have become a bit of a creep-fest for me. But here is a funny one that I thought I would share for your amusement.

Dear Laura ---------- writes a online Dom/Master.



my wife wouldn’t consent to wearing a chastity belt. Can I trade you for her? I have been persuading her for the last 3 months without success. She wouldn’t consent to my taking her measurements. I tried training her as you kindly suggested but to no avail. She read your notes, saw your chastity pics, She read your mail and browsed your blogs but wouldn’t consent period. Can you talk to her again for me please? I am climbing walls. MasterBrin writes:

Dear MasterBrin

If your wife wouldn’t wear a belt and you can’t persuade her...then you have failed as a Master. the only alternative I can think of is -A pro Dom/Dommie. I can talk to her..but what you need is a professional Dom or Dommie who can get her into one. It will take time. You should covertly measure her in advance and order one before sending her to a Dom.
What methods do I suggest you ask? I am no Dom so I could only give bad advice... If you can’t figure out yourself...You are wasting my time asking...But here’s for asking:
Method 1: Drug her and remove her pussy and Ass. Measure, then reattach.
Method 2: Use callipers when she is asleep, Major Dia, Minor Dia, length, width, check, check, Done , Done. Take good notes and skip the beer while doing so.
Method 3: Trace her body on to a tracing paper and take it to the store or fedex it and order her chastity belt.
Method4: Does she sleep heavily enough that you could put a mark on some string that you can wrap around her length, breath, top, bottom etc?
Method5: Wear a ski mask and start measuring her, if she wakes up, you can slug her in the face under pretense of a burglar/rapist with the bonus ability to tell her an awsome story about how you kicked the burglar/rapist’s ass when she comes around.
Method6: If you are chicken with the burglar/rapist idea then use chloroform.
Method7: exchange your wife for another who will wear one. I heard Walmart has great deals.(what ever you find...Don’t get a Republican or you will regret it)
If all the above does not work, get a Dom or wear a belt yourself and submit to her. Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment