Friday, June 17, 2011

Boot camp? Gift idea for Men


Happy Father's day everybody...Here is a Fathers Day gift idea for your dom...http://www.amazon.com/Totally-Nude-Aerobics/dp/B00004TJMM Totally nude Aerobics for $14.95...Atleast he will get his exercise in the morning..........Groovy, sexy TGIF again....Love you so.. But Not looking forward to Monday for a different reason this time...Master Husband will be on a 2 week business trip starting Monday... Wish I.. could have tagged along..so there is a slight sadness in me that is strangely unnerving.....But I have high expectations for a groovy weekend..I keep getting dropped hints everywhere...no playing with this..Master thundered pointing to my pussy...and slave mode starting at 6.00pm.Friday.... (Kids will be spending the weekend and Monday at inlaws....giggle). Ok..Time for me to converge on my blogs...

There’s a certain special privilege and pleasure being a slave at home blogging your way to glory while her Master toils away hard at work putting a roof over our heads and bringing home the beacon...goes back to my sayings..."Under all that Master's endless training, a slave controls her Master in ways that the Master cannot even comprehend or fathom"...... I had a cool slave examination by my Master this morning while he let my imagination run away wild with me....Yes, Master put me through his usual slave positions and brought me to his favorate one with a "V" hand sign - I immediately spread my legs over my ears, holding my heels while he had coffee and cereals..Today he did not make me balance his coffee mug over my pussy. as I rambled about shifting identities, connections between skepticism and sexuality, politics, my Doms on the internet, my career path or the lack thereof, making atheism and BDSM safer online...Here is an excerpt:

When you were in your teens, Where did you see yourself in your career in your adult life? Master asked. He must find it very amusing to interrogate me in this position...Little does he know I "double" enjoy this.

Honestly? I never thought I would be a aimless slave wife in the U.S. My goal was to be a lawyer. I did graduate college in record time "at least that's what I like to think" --and to get the hell out of there (well to get away from my Cornwall Master) not really..Marriage was on my mind as well...and to get on with my life..

So why -- exactly -- do I not believe in God? Master breaks my chain of dreamy thought... my answer...the assumption that religion is a mistaken idea about the world and that atheism is a correct one,..as eloquently stated by Richard Dawkins.....Master lost interest right away there....

My arguments against God and religion are indeed disruptive...scattered all over my blog, ( I do have a couple of blogs that I publish anonymously including my rants against the Republican Rascals) and I don't expect even my most devoted readers including my Master to read every single piece of my atheism and religion rants.

To cut this long story short about my interrogation....Here is how he finished it...Master got an egg timer from the kitchen, wound it up...put it on my pussy and told me I could get up when the timer went off...and left for work..and oh...he snapped a couple of pics of me too..Darn!.

No comments:

Post a Comment