Monday, June 20, 2011

Solar Bikini? A nude Christmas Dare photo of me.

Well, My Hubby Master is away on his 2 week business trip...and here I am cooling my summer heels off with kids in tow...Master's dare challenge command became somewhat of a nightmare..for me at first..and then I turned the tables on him...He failed to pixilate a pic which he told me to post if I dared...This pic leaves my face and pussy open to view while pixilating my boobs.....Master dared and I posted...Call me feisty or foolish...But there it is on my profile.. and for those folks lucky enough to be currently enjoying the European weather ( Hubby included) this summer will no doubt be heading for the beach. Me, I am no sun worshiper..but love the beach never-the-less. Hubby bought me a unique gift which arrived by mail yesterday....It's a solar bikini....said to keep beer cool at the beach..or at least charge his ipod and laptop. The Solar Bikini from New York designer Andrew Schneider is said to be capable of charging a smartphone or media player while the wearer lays back and soaks up the summer sun. Now available for custom order, each bikini sports 40 thin and flexible photo-voltaic strips connected by conductive thread, which ends at a USB port. Check it out here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FLaiTdZycA

And here is a fun Youtube video to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3420Ne1fUM

And here is a youtube video that is also hilarious: http://youtu.be/C_I-L-QtjQg and here is an article that justifiesthis video. http://thesubmissivelife.blogspot.com/2010/06/do-conservatives-have-smaller-brains.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfb6NxFEWA supporting the article


Promoting other friends blogs.
July 7th, 2011
And i have a wishlist don’t miss it!

Back from Paris

July 6th, 2011
I feel reborn and amazing, having a blast camming and cant wait for my next vacation! It feels so good to be home! I’ve been having lots of private cam spanking sessions and its been very rewarding, i even spanked myself to tears the other night for my first time, hot, im tingly thinking about it!

gone to france

June 8th, 2011
Bon Vogage all special treat at spankamber.com and first time ever ebony goddess at amberspanks.com all updates done in advance since im officially vacation wish me luck! whats a vacation, i dont know ive never had one! HAHAHA! much love and summer spanks and licks and fucks! Please remember to tip me offline 90 tkns and you’ll get raffle tickets to win my special pictures and videos from trip!  to get photos from france!


Little West came back for more

May 27th, 2011
She came back a second time before her screentest was even posted! Little 50′s bratty daughter needed some punishing for reading trashy mags and snacking on chips and lollies instead of cleaning up! Some how did  i end up getting it too though wtf?  West is actually a good little spanker and a switch like me! We’ve had so many girls wanting me to spank them and girls iv spanked who want to come back for more! I have one last shoot with Ambere Sweet on Sat then that is it before France.

forgot to post the raffle duh!!!

May 25th, 2011

My morning walk

May 23rd, 2011
So i’m trying to lose weight till and been working out 5-6 days a week 60 minutes a day and have not lost one single pound ughhh! Am firming up though. So  yep i have cut the alcohol out damnit! I’m going to Paris in June and have a raffle im doing on myfreecams for awesome prizes if anyones interested. Ya know on Mondays i just wanna mope around and say nothing but I hate Monday and stuff my face with lasagna like Garfield and be petted. Here’s a pic taken with my new iphone 4g the white one { of my favorite butterfly the swallowtail, not only the name but it’s so pretty!) which im pissed because the self pics are onlu 600 and the ones you shoot the other direction are huge such bs for what i need the camera for so i put a new canon with a flip out viewfinder on my credit card should be here today!

May 21st, 2011

Working Out

May 11th, 2011
And keepin my ass in shape so you wanna look at tit!

live interview up now!!!

May 9th, 2011

Amber dressed?

May 8th, 2011
im getting excited im going to paris and le mans and see the me mans race in June. June 9th-20th. I never get to travel and am very excited and i get to see hot grid girls! Yeah. Ive been working my ass of 3 days of wokring out 55 minutes, gonna do 5 days a week and get back to my fighting weight! I’m excited and happy to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment