Monday, June 22, 2009

Bush/Cheney and the Republican Brats - The Gift that Keeps on Giving




I don’t know why Fox 24-hrs-of-lying-BS News think we should forget about the main person that put us in this hole? That might be fodder for their consumers of shit zombies that watch Fox, but the 70+% of us know better.

Come on, the man damn near collapsed our entire economy and now I should move on while his handiwork is still popping up? Move on my ass.

Sorry, no. Bush/Cheney left a mess the size of Jupiter and no, I will never forget all the parting gifts he left us.

I know it’s a conservative/tea bagger/republican wet dream to blame the new administration; but alas, Bush, the giver, has not finished giving us all the wonderful shit he set in place during his reign of idiocy that just happens to keep smacking us in the ass every time we turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment